Customer Support Specialist
Long-term/permanent position of 15-20 hours per week.
We seek a customer support specialist to handle routine questions from customers. Typically involves troubleshooting customer problems, handling billing questions and answering inquiries about our service and plan types. Team works remotely using Intercom customer support platform (email and chat), with the occasional phone call. Should - at least some of the time - work on-site at the Vire GmbH office near Neumarkt (Cologne, Germany).
What is our product?
We run several products, all of them with a large, global customer base:
- Juicer is a tool that that allows users to display their social media posts in a beautiful single combined feed.
- Sniply is a URL-shortener especially for social media, allowing users to add a call-to-action with every link.
This position will be paid consistently for a certain number of hours per week, but you will have a large degree of autonomy. You are also welcome and encouraged to find new, better ways of handling customer support; there are no rigid systems. Potential range of €15 - €20 per hour, depending on experience.
- 75% - Handling customer questions and problems through email/chat (Intercom). When necessary, collaborating with the rest of the Juicer team to address system-wide bugs, etc.
- 15% - Answering inquiries about the service from prospective customers, including questions related to security and technology, and running the occasional demo of the product for higher-level leads.
- 10% - Handling minor invoice-related areas
- Required: At least 1-2 years of customer support experience, including mix of email/phone.
- Required: Native (or near native) speaker in English with excellent writing skills
- Required: Ability to respond to rare urgent customer situations at the time they occur
- Preferred: Has provided customer support for a software product
- Preferred: Basic understanding of HTML/websites (not necessarily coding)
Please submit resume and motivational letter to email@example.com